Shared Art Teacher
Part time Teacher of Art – Cross phase Primary and Secondary
Pro Rata of School Pay Range (£26,662 - £42,498 p.a. – Pay Award Pending)
This is an exciting new post, working across our two schools which are a short walking distance apart. This is a rare opportunity for an Art teacher / practitioner to work across Primary and Secondary settings.
We are looking for an Art teacher who:
- Is an excellent teacher
- Has a passion for Art
- Is enthusiastic and flexible
- Is creative and uses initiative
- Is able to motivate pupils to explore, investigate and achieve high standards
- Is interesting in forging creative links between the two schools and with the local community
In return, we can offer:
- Happy, supportive and welcoming schools
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- Strong senior and curriculum leadership teams
- Supportive working environment where your talents will be valued and nurtured
We are a successful and oversubscribed school at an exciting stage in our development. We moved to our fantastic new site in September 2015 and achieved our best ever GCSE results in 2017.
We are a popular, friendly school with great teachers & a strong commitment to the arts. We have good facilities & are currently fund-raising to build a new ‘artspace’ for art and music.
Stoneydown and Willowfield are aware employers committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults as our number one priority. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS check will be taken up on the successful candidate.
Job Description and Personal Specification
Safeguarding in Recruitment Statement
Equal Opportunity Policy Statement
Letter of Introduction
Closing date: Sunday 22 April – Applications to be received by midnight
Applications to: Tracey Palmer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: Monday 30 April
For further information, please contact the relevant person below.
Stoneydown: Tracey Palmer: email@example.com
Willowfield: Janice Feltham: firstname.lastname@example.org